Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A year ago...

Remembering how things were so different a year ago.. at this time, we were anxious and very excited about getting up early the next morning, and heading to the hospital, to finally meet our 2 baby girls! I barely slept that night, with the excitement, stress, but also I barely slept every night towards the end, I was so uncomfortable, and the peeing, my god the peeing. ;) And I almost forgot, I also got this pregnancy rash called PUPPS, which made my whole belly, as well as my arms, legs, and back VERY VERY itchy! Like I needed something else to make me even more uncomfortable.. I was so HUGE, my back was killing me, I could only sit up or stand for about 30 minutes at a time.. I had to lay down, but only on my right side. I think baby Chaya had descended by then, and with each Braxton-Hicks contraction, she was pressing up against something that she shouldn't have been touching. ;) Probably some nerves I guess. It's funny, I was SO big, but at the time, I didn't see myself as being that big, I had imagined having a much bigger belly than that. But now that I look at pictures, I think to myself "YIKES! That belly is HUMUNGOUS!" ;) If I had been any bigger, I might have burst! Boy do I NOT miss that belly...






No comments:

Post a Comment