Sunday, June 19, 2011

Anjali goes in the pool


Prosanta and I were going for a dip in the pool while the girls were sleeping.. brought the baby monitor outside, and of course, once I got in, that's when I heard one of the babies starting to cry. Prosanta went in to check on them, and he said she fell back asleep. A few minutes later, she cried again, so this time I went in to get her and bring her back outside with me. It was around 7pm, so the sun wasn't shining down on us, and since the pool is SO hot right now, I thought it would be fun to bring her in the pool for the 1st time. I took off her clothes, left her diaper on, and brought her in with me! She really seemed to like it. I thought she would, since she likes her warm baths. It was cute, she was all relaxed, and then even started yawning! Will have to try with Chaya too one of these days.. Here are some pictures of our pool adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment