Babies' first Christmas ever! We were quite excited to give them their presents... of course, they didn't really know that they had to open them, we helped a little. ;) Anjali was quite fascinated by the wrapping paper, she thought that was an awesome present! Chaya was actually a bit scared of the first toy they got, once we turned it on and it started to make noises and have bright lights all over. They got lots of fun new things to play with. Prosanta and I had 2 doggie stuffed animals made for them at the Build-a-Bear store, and we got them each a little shirt. They are really cute, we hope they cherish them forever. My dad gave me a bear when I was little and I always loved that bear.
Chaya wasn't in the best of moods on Christmas eve and the days before, we think she's getting some new teeth soon. She's been quite cranky especially in the evenings, and has been getting up often at night. We were hoping for their 2 front teeth for Christmas, but no such luck. Not yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment