Friday, July 1, 2011

Dog sitting again

Our dogs with little Buddy

Crazy Lucy

Beecho sleeping by a baby

Adina, Bessie and Lucy begging for peanuts (literally!)

Tucker and my parents' dog Wood

Girl friends Lucy and Bessie

Fetch time with Sonic, Bessie, Adina and Maverick

Playing in the pool with Sonic and Bert
I started taking dogs in today again. Starting slow, only one dog is staying overnight for a few days.. and then my regular daycare clients will start coming back again. Thankfully, my parents are still here to help ease into the transition. I'm not sure how it will work with the babies, hoping for the best. I would've loved to wait longer before starting work again, but we need my income, even if it's a lot less than Prosanta. It helps me to pay some of the bills and I pay for the groceries, and other things we need around the house. I also have to start paying off my credit card, I've been using it these past 3 months I've been off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment