I made this blog to share the lives of our identical twin girls Chaya and Anjali, born on May 9, 2011. We are so happy to finally have our own little family, after 7 years of trying. After 2 cycles of intrauterine insemination, and 3 cycles of in vitro fertilization, we are proud parents at last!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
First big girl bath together
Sorry I haven't posted recently.. time flies with 10 month old twins! They're growing so fast, and now they can take a bath together without mommy or daddy in there with them! They outgrew their infant tub a few months ago, and since then, we had been taking baths with them, one at a time usually. But this meant that I couldn't really give them a bath easily unless daddy was home. So one evening he was out, I decided to give it a try.. Well, as soon as I sat Chaya in there by herself, she got scared and cried, so I had to get in there with them. I tried it again a few days later, and she was fine! And she really had a lot of fun actually. They both did. It wasn't too difficult, the bath ended though when they both kept trying to stand up while holding onto the side of the tub. Out we went!
No comments:
Post a Comment