Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stuffing their faces

Now that the girls are a bit older, they are able to feed themselves, and they love to eat! Chaya is a bit more enthusiastic about feeding herself, Anjali seems to get frustrated sooner when she keeps dropping that same little piece of green bean, or noodle. It's so much easier to give them food and have them eat, I just sit and watch. They still love purees though, so I usually give them some in the morning, I often mix lentil, greens, and some fruit in there. They recently tried some steamed salmon and Chaya LOVES it! Anjali likes it too. They love everything they eat right now, it's fun trying new things. We are still waiting to introduce eggs, dairy, soy and nuts, but they can now have wheat (and mommy too, yay!). Here are some pictures and videos of their food adventures!



Daddy giving the girls pieces of pancake

BROCCOLI, I WILL EAT YOU!

The girls eating broccoli.. Anjali trying to steal Chaya's.



We love our Baby Mum Mums!

No comments:

Post a Comment