Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Four months and a half

Here are some recent pictures of the girls.

Chaya passed out after a meal

Anjali on her tummy

Chaya (brown) and Anjali (beige)

Chaya and Anjali

Smiling Chaya and Anjali

I guess the tuques I knitted them won't actually fit them anymore by the time winter comes around!

The girls showing off their cute onesies ("I'm a little bit country" and "I'm a little bit rock and roll")

Chaya in her pretty dress, and Anjali in her adorable onesie

Family picture!

Anjali and the mirror

Chaya lifting her head

Chaya (left) and Anjali (right) showing off their beautiful shorts knitted by our friend

Anjali (left) and Chaya (right) in their cute New York City onesies

Chaya

Anjali

Anjali (left) and Chaya (right)

Mommy and Anjali, and her cute onesie given by a friend ("Made with love and science")

No comments:

Post a Comment