The second video was taken on Sept 26, she rolled over from tummy to back for the first time! Now she likes rolling over a lot, she'll do it when on the playmat, from back to tummy when I'm not looking.. and then she'll get stuck on her tummy with an arm under her. ;) Chaya hasn't rolled over yet. She thinks rolling over is overrated.
I made this blog to share the lives of our identical twin girls Chaya and Anjali, born on May 9, 2011. We are so happy to finally have our own little family, after 7 years of trying. After 2 cycles of intrauterine insemination, and 3 cycles of in vitro fertilization, we are proud parents at last!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Anjali rolls over
On the day the girls turned 4 months old, they were on their playmat playing with the hanging toys.. When I walked away for a few seconds, I came back, and found Anjali rolled completely on her side. I thought maybe she was trying to roll over, so I took out my camera, and she did it again and all the way over this time! She hasn't done it since, but a few days later, Chaya started rolling onto her side as well, so I guess she's getting ready to try it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment