I made this blog to share the lives of our identical twin girls Chaya and Anjali, born on May 9, 2011. We are so happy to finally have our own little family, after 7 years of trying. After 2 cycles of intrauterine insemination, and 3 cycles of in vitro fertilization, we are proud parents at last!
Friday, May 20, 2011
My sweet pillow babies
Do I need to mention again how sleep deprivation makes you lose your mind? I have now mistaken a our 20 pound french bulldog for one of the babies, and also a pillow I like to hold in my arms. A few nights ago, my cell phone alarm went off (goes off every 2 hours for us to wake and feed the babies).. Mommy and daddy were still dozing off, not quite fully awake yet. I was holding a folded pillow in my arms, which I've done since being pregnant. I turned to daddy and mumbled something about having both girls with me. I did this twice in one night mind you, I was convinced I had both my girls in my arms, when in fact it was just a pillow. Later that same night, daddy kept joking about it to mommy, "My sweet little pillow babies... Here's your tiny little bottle!" We both started laughing uncontrollably and just couldn't stop. We still laugh about it a few days later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment